Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New House!!!!!

We finally closed and moved into our new house this past weekend! We are beyond excited! It may only be a 3 bed/3 bath townhome, but it is ours! After starting the search for a house in June, seeing about 50 different houses, getting outbid on two homes, making an offer on a third and waiting 8 weeks to hear that said house wasn't FHA approved, starting the search again, and finally making an offer that was accepted and could close in 30 days, we actually did it! Talk about a long process but it is over and better yet, we will still get the $8000 tax credit which is what motivated us to buy in the first place.

We are still in the process of getting settled in. Most everything is unpacked and put away. I do still need to hang things on the walls but will wait with most rooms until I get them repainted to colors I like. Not having any wall decor will motivate me to get going on the painting! I will post photos as I go.

No comments: