Thursday, June 24, 2010

Amanda and Tony's Wedding

Amanda and Tony got married on Saturday, June 19th. It was a beautiful day and everything went super smoothly. All three kids made it up the aisle together and were fantastic little troopers. We would not have survived this day without my mother's help as child wrangler. I can't thank her enough for flying up here to help us out.
The pictures are all what was on my camera, so of course most of them are of the kids. As soon as we get pictures from the photographers, I will add them as well.

My beautiful sisters-in-law





Our fave photographer was there to get reception pictures (the one who takes our family pictures every year). I can't wait to see what she got of the kids because they just hammed it up for her!


Carter was ready to bust a move right away. With his blankie buddy. Who also got to walk up the aisle tucked under Carter's arm!
I had to make the poor boy stand to dance as I just couldn't hold the 40 pounder any longer!

No comments: