In the midst of the daily juggling 5 children, I haven't yet posted on Hannah's birthday. Our sweet little one turned two on the 5th! It's hard to believe she's two years old already.
She really got into present opening this year. It was cute to watch!
When Grammy and Grampy were here, she opened her present from them. On Super Bowl Sunday, we had a small party with Papa and Grandma and Joy, Tony and Isabella. For her actual birthday, we just hung out at home all day. We jammed to some tunes mid-day because Hannah loves music.
Singing!
I tried to get a nice 2 year old picture of Hannah when we did the kid photoshoot. This was the best I got. Such a Hannah expression!
I still can't believe it's been two whole years since we were blessed with Hannah's presence.
Hannah tidbits:
*Loves music. I mean LOVES music. She has to listen to a bunch of songs on Youtube at least once a day. Her favorite song at the moment is "Scream and Shout" by will.i.am and Britney Spears. What, you thought this two year old liked "Twinkle Twinkle"?!
*Chatters up a storm. Since Christmas, her vocabulary has expanded exponentially. Every day I hear her use a new word correctly. If everyone else is talking and she wants to be heard too, she'll still do her nonsense chatter but for the most part can communicate with us all her needs.
*Loves her siblings. She loves to play with the older three and be involved in all they do. She also loves the baby and gets so concerned when Sophia is crying.
*Still sleeps smack dab in the middle of our bed. We finally got Carter to sleep in his own bed, only to have Hannah move in.
*Is getting ready to potty train as she doesn't like when her diaper is wet and is definitely not liking being poopy. We've had a few diaper-taken-off-when-stinky incidents in the last week so we picked up some pull-ups to start the toilet transition.
*Loves to play with her baby dolls, her new Mickey and Minnie mouse toys, and Carter's ninja turtles. She also plays with Barbies and will sometimes "borrow" an American Girl doll. Hannah loves dress-up too. She doesn't play with typical toddler toys as her siblings don't and she has to do everything they do!
*Is a fantastic eater. I call her the garbage disposal. She will try just about anything. My favorite food bit with Hannah right now is that she thinks crackers are cookies. "Cookie?" she'll ask! I'm hoping to roll with this for a few years! :)
Happy 2nd Birthday Hannah Jade!
No comments:
Post a Comment