

Happy 2010! We wish we had an exciting tale to tell of how we spent New Year's Eve, but alas, for the third year in a row, we did not make it until midnight. I woke up at 1:30 am from putting the twins down to find myself still in my regular clothes, contacts in, and makeup on. Ellie's lamp had been blazing for hours as after the twins were down, she and I were going to play a few more board games. At least I had the foresight to make her wait for me in her bed just in case we all crashed!
We welcomed the first day of the new year by playing outside. Only single digits out? Pshaw, doesn't bother us! Jake and I had to drag two kicking and screaming two year olds in as they wanted to stay out so bad. We are definitely looking forward to all the great things ahead of us in 2010. First up is to try out the underwear Santa put in the twins' stockings. We'll keep you posted as to how that one works out!
No comments:
Post a Comment