I haven't updated the blog as frequently as I'd have liked to lately. I wish I could say this was due to the fact that we've been incredibly busy, but that would be a lie. It is more due to my lack of motivation to do anything that doesn't involve sitting on the couch and reading a book. I will have to post my January reading list with number of pages read but I'm guessing I read at least 10 books and around 4,000 pages. Too bad I can't get paid for reading as I think I could make a fortune!
I have received various feedback regarding using the blog as an outlet for my wit. Luckily for anyone who reads this, I have decided to disregard all opinions that are not in line with my own and will continue to make witty and hilarious posts. Of course I will continue to post pictures and news of the kids, but as I am the center and foundation of this family (I'm modest, I know), I will also be posting more about my thoughts on life in general. My inspiration for this came from this blog. This lady cracks me up and I check daily to see if she has posted anything new. If you check out her site, read her "best of" selections. I was actually in tears one night, they were that funny!
As far as what's new around here: not too much. Ellie did get Student of the Month for February! That was exciting, although the award was for cooperation. I didn't know she had it in her to cooperate, but I guess school is a whole different world. She also had an awesome report card, so we are pleased with all her success. Ava and Carter are talking more and more each day. Some of the things they say are quite humorous. I will have to decide if some of it can be repeated in the cyber world. They are both also showing more interest in the potty and enjoy running around naked and then using the potty when they have to go. I think if I actually focused and made the decision to go ahead with it, I could get them trained. Maybe this coming weekend as Ellie has a four day break and we can stay home and make a go of it. That's it from this camp for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment