Friday, February 19, 2010

Two Year Old Antics!

A few weeks ago, I told the twins to head upstairs and get into bed for naps. It was quiet upstairs as I finished lunch clean-up so I thought that for once they decided to listen to me. Well, they kind of did. They decided to take a nap in Ellie's Barbie house! Ava took the third floor, which is the bedroom, and Carter took the second level living room. Luckily, I was able to convince them to move to real beds!



Ava also likes to scale the pantry to find something to eat. I have caught her two shelves up a few times. Little monkey!

Carter throwing one of the "throw yourself on the floor and sob hysterically" tantrums.

1 comment:

Bonnie@TheFragileXFiles said...

Love the pictures! I have a similar photo of one of my boys cramming himself into the 3rd floor of Aliza's dollhouse. I'm waiting for the pubication of the book list, by the way. ;-)