Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring is on the way!

Ava here! I just had to share how excited we all are that it is finally getting nice outside. It is so fun to go outside and not have to put on all the gear! Carter and I are also super excited because Mom & Dad bought us our own tricycles! Mine is pink and purple and Carter's is red. We love to scoot around on them. We haven't quite figured out how to pedal yet but I bet we'll have it figured out by summer!




Here is Ellie's wish list for her most recent book order. Mom thought it was funny that she wrote down every book and how much they each cost. Ellie is just like Mom because Mommy loves to make lists for everything! It's really funny to listen to Ellie try to negotiate how many books she should get. She thinks she should get every book on the list! Mom keeps telling her that she can get a few but not all. Poor Ellie, she just hasn't mastered those negotiation skills yet. I'll have to teach her some of my tricks!


Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weather! We sure are!
Love, Ava

1 comment:

Sternberg Family said...

I vote for the book "How to do Homework Without Throwing Up". That sounds like a good one!! :)