Since I've been a bad blogger and not put up any photos due to the computer issues, here is a backlog of what was taken in February.
Poor girl's hair sticks straight up. Yet the long, stick-up part doesn't start until halfway to the back of her head. Hope it all figures itself out before she is a teenager and cares how it looks!
Grampy and Hannah enjoying a nap the day we went to visit some of the great-grandparents.
I think this is the first shot of all 4 together.
When Grampy and Grammy were here, we went down for a day to meet the maternal great-grandparents. Here are all 4 with my Grandma Jackie and Poppa (my dad's parents).
Here they are with Grandma Mary (my mom's mother).
Grammy's oldest and youngest grandchildren.
Grampy with two of his girls.
Me, my parents, and the troops. I'm not ashamed of how awful I look in this picture. This was the day my parents left and I had just spent my entire shower sobbing. No baby blues here but after 9 wonderful days with my other other half (yes you read that right. Jake is one other half, my mom is the other. Or would they be thirds?!), I was very sad to see her leave. And my dad. But I really didn't want my mom to go. So I look awful in the one picture I have with all of us. Great.
Otherwise, life is just cruising along here. Hannah got to meet most of the extended Wendorff family this past Saturday. Aside from Uncle Alex in TX and Aunt Holly, Uncle Joel, and cousin Olivia in AZ, the only people she has to meet yet are her paternal maternal great-grandparents. Does that make sense? Or is it easier to say Jake's mom's parents? Ahh, all that lineage business confuses me. Anyway, our children are fortunate enough to have 3 of the 4 sets of great-grandparents alive and we will try to get Miss H and Company down to see the last set in the near future.
Ellie has lost two more teeth. One on the bottom that Jake pulled out while my parents were here but on the night my dad stayed in Wells. I think he was bummed to miss pulling that out as there was nothing more my dad loved than yanking out teeth! The other fell out Tuesday evening as she was watching tv. It's one of the top ones next to the front two. Just fell right out. She's a gummy mess right now and looks pretty similar to Hannah with no teeth! She wanted an apple this morning and it had to be cut up as there is no easy way for Ellie to eat an apple whole.
The desktop is still not fixed but I finally decided that the blog needed updating and that it really is ok to put the same pictures on two different computers. I've much to randomly report on that I decided to just get over one of my neuroses and start posting. The husband of one of my fellow multiples board members is going to look at the desktop for me and get it up and running properly. Sadly, they live just down the same large county road as us with about a 7 minute drive. It's such a trek that I just can't seem to grab the dang hard drive and hop in the car and get it over there. Maybe that will be tomorrow's goal....
No comments:
Post a Comment