Hannah and Grampy on River Street
Hanging out at City Market stretching her legs after being stuck in the baby bjorn for several hours
Sleeping soundly with the ocean breeze at Tybee Island
Peek!
Tuckered out after her long day at the beach
Me and my sister and other brother, Madison (left) and Gus (right)
My future home
When I finally win the lottery that is. House like that would only set me back a million or two
I had a great time visiting my parents and getting a break from the demanding duo and their tween emotional sister. We haven't made it down their way since July 2009! The twinks turned 2 that fall and that is when they are required to have their own seats on a plane so its been easier (and cheaper) for my parents to come this way instead. It was nice to see their house again, really explore Savannah (Jake and I have gone down there ourselves before and Jake's exploring extends only from one bar to the next. With my mom, I was actually able to go in all the little stores and galleries that I've wanted to!), and catch up with the replacements. My mom seemed shocked that Maddie and Gus remembered me. How could they not?! I'm the greatest big sister there is! I even put all resentment for being the new apples of my parents' eyes aside and spent some quality time with them. I used to laugh at Jake's mom for treating her dog like a child but it stopped being funny when my parents started doing it too. I hope Jake and I never reach that point in our lives!
(photos look interesting for a reason. i will explain in a future post)
No comments:
Post a Comment