- Hannah can roll back to tummy now.
- Hannah is working on getting her knees under her body so she can crawl. She also does the turtle, which is what we call it when she lays on her tummy and continuously swipes her right arm across the floor. Once she can put it all together, she will be off.
- I picked an eyelash off of Ava's cheek the other day and told her to make a wish and blow it off. She wished for "flowers and princesses"!
- Carter woke me up around 3 am last night to ask me if he could have a real puppy.
- Carter is very big into dreams. His catch phrase when he comes downstairs at night when he is supposed to be in bed is "I had a bad dream." Apparently that gives him permission to be out of bed!
- Ellie and I had an interesting discussion about viruses and bacteria the other day. She got a little lost when I said that the rash Ava had could also just be a heat rash and not a virus but it amazes me how much she understands now! We've also discussed time zones and what happens when a plane flies across several time zones.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Snippets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment