Wednesday, November 9, 2011

9 Months Old!

Wow! Time flies and another month has gone by. I'm 9 months old now!

My front top two teeth popped through to join the other two. I now have 7 teeth! My sisters and brother were all 10 months old before they got their first tooth. A month younger than that and I have 7!
I crawl really fast and I pull myself up to standing on anything and everything. If I can stand against it, I will find a way to get up into a standing position! My crib had to get lowered so I don't try to find a way out of it.

My favorite game is "So Big!" I throw my hands up high in the air and clap for myself afterwards. I'm such a big girl!

I love to sample real food. If you are holding me and trying to eat or drink something, you better share it with me or I will squeal at you. I'm so excited for my 1st Thanksgiving because I love mashed potatoes! I am my mother's daughter!

It's hard to believe I keep growing so fast! Pretty soon we'll have to start planning my 1st birthday party. It's the same day as something called the Super Bowl so I'm hoping for a big party! I love to be the star and can't wait for all the attention to be on me!

No comments: