March kept us very busy. Due to some super nice and unseasonably warm temperatures, most of our free time has been spent outdoors. Since I already have a bunch of April photos in queue on my camera, here's a quick glimpse of how we spent our March.
Sweet baby toes in sandals and playing "So Big" with her shadow!
Num, num, num. Hannah loves to eat the chalk. While she grimaces nearly every time she eats it, the allure of the chalk has not dissipated and she continues to sample it daily!
Busy girl outside with her chalk again, taking a ride on toy from a neighbor's house, and trying to figure out bubbles.
Ah yes, I had a birthday in March too. My catch phrase for the year is "A piece of heaven at twenty-seven"! It gets better the next two years, I promise. Not much rhymes with 27. For my birthday present, I finally got to get my DSLR camera! Jake caved after two years of begging and pleading. It has been oodles of fun to play with it and take gobs of pictures. More on my camera in posts to come....
The beautiful March weather meant a trip to the park was in order.

The troops do love being outside to play.
The multiples group had its spring sale the end of March. I managed to snag a ride-on toy for Hannah so we don't have to "borrow" from the neighbors anymore. She loves it! Ironically, Ava had this same car that I purchased new for her (and a red one for Carter). Sometimes it doesn't always pay to be in such a hurry to sell things off since I had to buy the car again. (Same goes for the baby monitor I received new after Ellie was born. Still haven't figured out what possessed me to sell it after the twins no longer needed it but we were planning a finito. We may never know how my mind works.....)




No comments:
Post a Comment