Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all! We started our celebration with a week off from school and work for both Ellie and I! It was a wonderful week to play with the kids, meet my grandparents for lunch, workout whenever I wanted, and to do some scrubbing of the house.
Despite my reservations, we decorated eggs on Saturday. Since only Ellie and Carter like hard-boiled eggs, we only boiled up 10 eggs for the kids to dye. One did not survive the boiling process so I did not decorate an egg for Hannah since we split the remaining eggs between the 3 older kiddos.
They had lots of fun dyeing the eggs!
The finished beauties!Where was Hannah since she didn't get to decorate this year? Eating Kix in the living room. She couldn't figure out why her bowl was empty!Today, Easter Sunday, we went to Mass in the morning and over to Papa and Mama's for lunch.The kiddos got to love on Isabella and we hung out with family, napped, and headed home for an early bedtime. A great day celebrating the ultimate sacrifice made for us! He is risen!

Now to bed since my spring break is over and I have to go back to work tomorrow. Blah!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your family is SO beautiful!