Forgive the disorganized feel to this post. Blogger has changed it's blogging templates and I'm having a heck of a time figuring it all out. So my pictures are out of order and the blog has a very disheveled appearance to it - much like I feel our life does!
We have been playing outside like it is our sole purpose for living. Some nights we go to the park (Ellie's old school playground at Crystal Lake Elementary) and other nights, we just hang out in the driveway.
As you can tell, Hannah loves going down the slide!
Finally free of facial scrapes, I cornered Hannah when we were at the school one night and took her 1 year photo for the wall against the brick background. So she's really 14 months old when I took it, no biggie! (at least that's what my OCD, must always be perfect mind keeps telling myself)
The Easter Bunny brought Hannah a bubble machine and she loves it! I'm not sure the bank account will love it since it has already killed one set of batteries though....
Carter got a shiny new bike! He loves his new ride and it was assembled perfectly by his handy mama (Daddy had a choice and decided he'd rather put the baby down for a nap instead of put together the bike.)
I had to include this photo because it was so funny at the time. (Disregard the kitchen disarray. That just goes to prove my comment regarding our disheveled and disorganized life at the moment. Too much to do and never enough time to do it all. Thus, housework goes to the wayside.) Anyway, Jake seems to like always having his shorts hang much lower than the rest of the residents of our house would like. I just walk past him and hike his shorts up for him. One night, Hannah was tooling around post-bath in just her diaper and I noticed that her crack was hanging out too! I had to snap a photo of the two of them because it was too funny. Of course, getting a 14 month old to stand still in the position you want her so you can get the photo is near impossible so this is the best I got. But the older trio and I had a good laugh that night!
I promise to post again soon! I have to because writing this whole post was painful as I try to figure out Blogger's new "easier" format. Sure didn't seem easy to me!
1 comment:
Your kids are SOOOOOOO cute! And, I agree with you. This New Blogger is confusing!
Post a Comment