Wow! Shall I start with some excuses or just go right to the update?! Suffice it to say, life has been busy, busy, busy for the Wendorff Bunch.
Being a bit OCD and Type A, I can't just start with 2014 pictures and news. I must wrap up 2013. So here is three months of updates in one long post.
Halloween
Carter is a lion, Ellie- Dorthy, Ava- Rapunzel, Sophia- baby princess. Hannah was Belle but this was while she was in her cast so she wasn't in a good mood to take pictures that night. The skeleton is our neighbor friend Dane.
I took these two pictures one Sunday morning in November. Obviously she watches me drink my hot chocolate and read the paper as she did this on her own, totally unprompted!
Sweet little Sophia. She started taking her first steps days after she turned 10 months and was completely walking by Thanksgiving. Our youngest walker yet. She obviously won't let the others leave her behind, now and for the years to come.
Lillian's baptism.
Double trouble, also known as Hannah and Isabella
I saw this cute picture idea on Pinterest so decided to give it a try with Sophia. It turned out ok, not quite how I planned, but still cute.
Of course Hannah had to be involved too!
Hannah loves to play dress up.
These two are best friends and love to play together.
Messed around with my camera and it's settings one day and got these two gems.
Grammy and Grampy came back to visit Dec 11-16. We had Grammy help with baking and decorating cookies.
This one didn't decorate but she did like the handouts she got from the table!
This was probably the most amusing game of Clue I have ever and will ever play in my life. Some Carter-isms: after looking at a card Ellie showed him, "Grandma, it was the ballroom" (they were a team but he told the whole table the card!). And "It was the weapon." When we laughed, he responded "well I didn't say what weapon it was!"
Multiples' Christmas party picture with Mr. and Mrs. Claus
She was hesitant to sit on Santa's lap until I put Sophia up there. Then she stuck around afterwards for a few minutes.
Walking around with her rag doll from Grammy in one hand and her lovey in the other
The Wendorff Bunch on Christmas Eve
Oldest 5 cousins
Papa and the whole crew!
Santa dropped a bag off at Papa & Grandma's on Christmas Eve and it had an iPod shuffle in it for Ellie! (along with stuff for the others of course)
The 2013 babies on their first Christmas
Christmas Morning
And here ends 2013. A busy and eventful year but another done in the books! Bring on 2014.





No comments:
Post a Comment