Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Crazy Christmas!

Christmas at our house was an interesing affair this year. Christmas Eve morning we let the kids open the presents we got them along with the presents that my parents sent. Ellie sat there ripping into each present and casting it aside once opened to grab another. The twins were a little overwhelmed so Jake and I helped them open the gifts and once everything was laid out on the floor, they got finally got excited.

After present opening, lunch, and naps, we went to church and then to the Wendorff's for our Christmas there. We even had a surprise visit from Santa! Ava and Carter still felt the same way about Santa so there was some crying involved. One of the photos below is all of us with Santa and you will see Carter in back with Jake as far from Santa as possible. Ava is in the front of all of us, looking at Santa and crying. We had a great Christmas weekend and I will post more photos as I get them. My camera did not make it out as much as I would have liked so as soon as I get ahold of the photos from Rich and Holly's cameras, I will put up more photos. Here is what I have so far:






The aftermath
The Wendorff Clan with Santa



No comments: