
Ava and I were cuddling on the couch the other day. I asked her what we should name the baby. We went through a whole list of possible names: Ava, Carter, Ellie, Mommy, Daddy, Aladdin, Dopey, Snow White, etc. She shot all the choices down until she finally decided that Sleeping Beauty would be a great name for a baby sister.
I asked her what we should name the baby if it is a baby brother instead. She has been adamant from the start that this is a baby sister.
Ava told me that we don't need a name for a baby brother because this is a baby sister.
Me: "But what if it's a baby brother?"
Ava: "I don't want a baby brother. Baby brothers are yucky. If it's a baby brother, I'm going to puke on it!"
I guess we know how she really feels!
No comments:
Post a Comment