
It's hard to believe, but Hannah Jade is already 3 months old! I'm not sure where she clocks in at weight-wise but it's safe to say she's a chunky little baby. She smiles, coos and talks, and has started giggling. She loves to have her chin nibbled on and does this adorable little chuckle. She's good at holding her head up and we pulled the exersaucer and bumbo out for her to hang out in. She enjoys both and has even figured out how to spin the toy on the exersaucer!

We celebrated her three month birthday by going to the gym. The child center at the gym has a minimum age of 3 months for babies. I've been anxiously awaiting the day when I could get back into a regular workout routine and it finally arrived! We also set up on appointment for tomorrow as I think the twins are ready to get back into a regular daily routine too. Hannah did well there today so hopefully she will continue to cooperate while we are there. If a child has a diaper need or is inconsolable, the parent gets paged to return and I don't want that to happen!

Three months down. Little Hannah is already a quarter of a year old! We couldn't love her more!
No comments:
Post a Comment