Mommy Alissa, Baby Hannah, Great-Grandma Mary, Grammy Sara
He gave Hannah the best hair award afterwards. Everyone loves her au natural hairdo!
The cake I made! Wasn't impressed enough with the cupcake cake from Target for E's party the week before so decided to make this one myself. My mom showed me how to use the decorating tools and I went at it. Now I might have to start putting some effort into birthday cakes instead of slapping frosting on and sticking their favorite figures into the cake!

Hannah had a wonderful day and we thank everyone who came for joining us. We only wish that all of our family could be present. We know that Grampy Tim, Uncle Alex, and Aunt Holly, Uncle Joel, and Olivia were all there in spirit.
A conversation with Ava: I asked her what was going to happen to Hannah. She said that Hannah was going to get water on her head and then become a part of God's family. After a pause, she asked me if we'd get a new baby. I said no, that we already have Hannah. She repeated that again later and I figured out that Ava thinks that now that Hannah is a part of God's family, she is no longer in ours! I tried explaining that to Ava that she is also in God's family but she's too concerned that Hannah will now be leaving us to join another family and that we'll need to find a new baby! Silly girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment