PS- Sorry for Carter screaming in the background of the video. It was bedtime and he wasn't done with his movie. He has a temper too!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
8 Months Old and On the Go!
Hey all! Hannah here. I'm 8 months old today. Can you believe it? I just keep growing and growing.
I'm becoming quite the little ham with my personality. If I see a camera, I get really excited. I love pictures! I'm also starting to get really mad if I don't get what I want. I have baby-tantrums. I have 4 teeth- 3 bottom and one top (not a front top but what we call a fang. Although it really isn't technically a fang/cuspid either. It's a lateral incisor. But without the central incisors, it looks like a fang. Ava popped her top teeth the same way.). The other lateral incisor is almost through and the front top two are hard little mounds so it won't be long before they come through either.
I've starting pulling myself up on things. I like to show off how strong I am!
I'm getting pretty good and if I could find something taller, I'd be able to stand upright!
And in the final piece of news, I finally figured out how to get moving! Watch out everyone, here I come! Nothing is safe on the floor anymore with me around. There have been some tears this past week when I get to something that the others didn't want me to have but that's their own fault! Don't leave anything precious on the floor because I will get it! And chances are, if I reach it, I will chew, eat, and slobber whatever it is I've found. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment