Friday, October 7, 2011

From the Mouths of the Littles

The funny phrases have been flowing lately. Here's a few snippets I've managed to remember and jot down.

*"Boys don't have dreams come true. That's for girls and princesses." - Carter 9/4/2011

*"How do we hurt my dad's friends so they won't hurt him again? - Carter 9/5/2011 (Backstory: Jake came home with a papercut on his finger and told the kids it was from his friends at work. Carter immediately went on Daddy Defensive.)

*"I hate subtraction. I wish I could scribble it out of the world forever." - Ellie 9/24/2011

*"Don't just stand there! Get me graham crackers!" - Ava 9/22/2011

There have been many more but these are the few I had written down. I really need to keep a notebook as the minute I sit down to write them all out, my mind goes blank. But these three have been very amusing lately!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh, Ava. I, too, wish we could scribble subtraction out of the world forever!