Sunday, October 16, 2011

Creative Kids

All of my children seem to have creative attributes.

Ellie is the drama queen. She has aspirations to be an actress (among many other things!) when she grows up. Since Ellie is in school all day, the only recent picture I have of just her is her school photo!
Carter is the singer and musician in the family. He loves to watch music videos and sing along. His favorite group right now is The Band Perry, a sibling group that embodies my dream for my kids! He also likes Lady Antebellum, Pitbull, Adele, Chris Brown, and anything else catchy.



Ava is the artist. She loves to draw, color, and write. Here is her first person drawing.

She's also been working hard at her name. The best way to write a name like AVA is to just draw lots of peaks and valleys and some straight lines across. It works right?!

She is a quick learner and is now able to write the individual letters. That doesn't always mean you get them in the right order though!

Ava's people drawing quickly evolved from the circle person with limbs extending to this rendition of Rapunzel. You can tell it is Rapunzel because of the yellow hair down to the feet. Very talented for being not quite four!Ava is also into photography. Here is "The Lone Sippy Cup".


I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't impressed when I found this photo on my camera! While I'm sure everything about it was unintentional, I think it is really cool! Might even be frame worthy for Ava's room!

Not to be left out, Hannah has started on her piano skills already. She's also working on dancing. I do have such talented children!

No comments: