Saturday, December 10, 2011

10 Months Old Already!

I'm 10 months old! The days keep flying by and before I know it, it's time to post about me being a month older already! How does this keep happening?!
I'm up to so much these days. Don't be fooled by my sweet expression; I can be quite the stinker! I love to get into everything I possibly can.

I've figured out how to open the cabinets. Now I can help myself to the tupperware and pots and pans without waiting for Mommy to set them out for me!

I'm an expert at standing next to something. I just need to keep one hand on or I'll fall down. I have stood for several seconds on my own a few times but nothing too serious yet. Everyone in the house seems to think that that is ok and there is no real hurry for me to be walking yet!

Being 10 months old is hard work. I don't like to sleep more than I have to because I know I will miss so much. Taking only two 30-60 minute naps a day can mean that I am a tired little girl in the evening. One night I needed a nap during dinner. I literally fell asleep while eating!

Don't be fooled though, I love meal time! If I'm not getting fed fast enough, I reach over to the table and help myself to what I can reach. One day Mommy left the bananas too close so I grabbed the container and poured it into my mouth. I spilled some on the floor in my haste but I still managed to get some before Mommy turned back to see!

I also love to dance! Here's a video of me boogeying. Sorry that it is sideways. Mommy is pretty tech-savvy but couldn't figure out how to turn it on the blog.



No comments: