Monday, December 12, 2011

Tree Fun and Trying to Get a Decent Photo of 4 Children

The night we decorated the tree, the kids were super excited. I wanted to get a picture of all the kidlets by the tree since this is Hannah's first Christmas. The first picture was somewhat of a success but the ones that followed, well you can take a look!




To finish it off, I was required to take a picture of the kids sleeping under the tree while they wait for Santa. Of course, this was after I repeatedly stressed the importance of keeping space from the tree so we don't have any tipping accidents like we did last year! Listening is not my children's strong suit!

1 comment:

Bonnie@TheFragileXFiles said...

That is how it goes here too -- the first picture is semi-okay, and in the end, turns out to be the best one. And I'm impressed that you managed to keep the twinks clothed for the photo shoot!