A week or so ago, Ellie had a birthday party on a weekday evening. We were trying to pass the time until we needed to pick her up so the rest of us headed to a nearby school playground to play.
Climbing up the rock wall
Since the Olympics, the children are fascinated with gymanstics and swimming. Here Ava is showing me how she is just like the "Flying Squirrel"!
He made it!
The bridge kept this girl entertained
Anybody know where we can find some bloomers or have a pattern so I can sew up a few pairs?! Ava loves her dresses and skirts and doesn't seem to care that her undies show!
I am going to have to start following Ellie around with the camera to document one of her days. I feel like she is never in any pictures but the playdates and social events have really stepped up now that she is about to enter 4th grade. In the last few weeks, she has played over at a friend's house, had a birthday party, and gone to an open gym at an area gymnastics studio with another friend. I am sure this is only the beginning and in a few years, our house will just be a place to change clothes and sleep!
1 comment:
We encouraged girls at my school (when I taught kindergarten) to wear bike shorts under their dresses or skirts. :)
Post a Comment