Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Georgia Trip: Savannah and Last Day

For our last day in Georgia, we decided to split up.  The ladies (minus Ava) went into Savannah to scour all the squares for pictures and letter art (I did succeed in finding letters for "Wendorff" but have to figure out how to put it on here) while the boys and Ava went to the beach for a last swim in the ocean.  I love all the lush green spaces in Savannah and all the history that is there.

The Mercer House (from the book Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil )
Love all the iron and scrollwork all over the place in Savannah

Hannah was thrilled to be touring many of the squares in Savannah

Fountain in Forsyth Park



Love the ivy covered house!


After the ladies finished touring Savannah and the boys and twins finished up at the beach, we met at a bowling alley for a little fun.

Hannah was overjoyed at being contained again after spending several hours in the stroller.






We ended our last night back at Grammy and Grampy's where I actually made sure to get a picture of the grandparents with all the grandkids.



The original Ramaker clan


A1 and A2 (For obvious reasons, I'm A1.  First, I'm the oldest and second, I'm the best!)

Uncle Al and the kiddos

We had a wonderful time visiting my parents.  And it only took me 4 weeks to put all the pictures up!  Of course, the primary reason I wrapped it up today is because we have the rest of July to fill in yet and my parents are flying in tonight to visit for a few days and for a family reunion.  So maybe in August I will finally get caught up!

No comments: