Thursday, August 9, 2012

July in a Nutshell

Since it's already August, here is July in a nutshell:

Carter showing off his super cool ability to mis-match his socks and walk his toy dog at the same time!

I was playing with my camera settings and got this picture of Ava.  Poor kids are tired of being my guinea pig models while I play with all the settings on my camera!

Hannah is under the impression this bike is hers.  She enjoys sitting on Ava's bike and going for a "ride" around the driveway!  She's such a big girl that she may be able to ride it next year!


The water was a little colder than Hannah was anticipating....

She can't figure out why the cold water is still touching her!


Ahh, that's better!

Ava was trying to play with a bunch of the babies the other day.  Hannah likes to come along and "join" her.  Annie is her baby so Hannah stole her back along with a few blankets and then sat down next to Ava like there was nothing wrong.  Little girl is truly a menace!
(side note: for those who may remember, Annie -in Hannah's arms below- was my doll.  I got her from Great-Grandma Wussow when I was about 4 years old.  I loved her very much.  Hannah is the only child who has treated Annie with the best of care and love so she has become Hannah's baby now.)


We've been keeping plenty busy around here.  I'm not sure that I've sat down in almost two weeks.  I painted Ellie's room, we moved rooms around when my parents were here, we had a family reunion with my mom's side of the family, numerous doctor appointments for everyone, a surgery to remove Carter's chalazion (blocked oil gland), back-to-school and fall shopping and prep, and some work at my father-in-law's school.  Thank goodness I color-coordinate the calendar so I can keep track of each family member and all their activities!

More on all we've done to come!

No comments: