Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Olivia Again!

Hi all, Carter here again. I just had to tell everyone that my favorite baby came to visit again! It was so much fun to see her and now that she is almost 8 months old, we could do so much more with her.

Ava actually liked getting to hold her this time. All Ava wanted to do was hold the baby and if anyone said no, well, Ava let them know she wasn't pleased until she finally got to hold her. Thankfully Olivia doesn't seem to mind the chokehold since that's how Ava usually held her!

Me, I just liked to touch her hair, grind my teeth (not only do I seem to have that particular Wendorff trait, I suffer from it greatly), and say "hi baby" over and over to Olivia. Mommy and Aunt Holly thought it was funny because after so many head touches, I would have to run around and jump like a wild man due to my pent-up testosterone!

Poor Ellie just wanted a chance to see her and took advantage of any moment we weren't around the baby, which were few! At least she got to help out by passing out all the presents at Amanda's shower and Olivia's baptism party.




Olivia's baptism. Look at that dress! The only word to describe it is ostenetatious!


We had such a great time with Olivia and can't wait to see her in June for Aunt Amanda's wedding! We just love that little baby so very much!
Love, Carter

No comments: