I know there are a few out there who are curious as to what or how much I have read. I said I'd post a reading list in January but forgot which book I ended the month on. I decided to keep track through February but of course, I again forgot what I read that month. I finally sat down in the middle of March and racked my brain to remember what I've read. Here is the list in no particular order, read from December 26th (know what I started from that point but not January 1st!). Also, the last book I managed to sneak in and read March 30th and 31st, finishing at 10:30 pm the 31st!
The List:
Diana Gabaldon - Drums of Autumn (a re-read)
Diana Gabaldon - The Fiery Cross (another re-read)
Diana Gabaldon - A Breath of Snow and Ashes (again, re-read)
Diana Gabaldon - An Echo in the Bone
Harlan Coben - Long Lost*
Jane Green - Second Chance
Jane Green - To Have and to Hold
Iris Johansen - Blood Game
Iris Johansen - Deadlock
Iris Johansen - Notorious
James Patterson - I, Alex Cross
James Patterson - Alex Cross's Trial
James Patterson - Worst Case
David Baldacci - True Blue*
Suzanne Brockman - Nowhere to Run
Kim Edwards - The Memory Keeper's Daughter
Audrey Niffenegger - The Time Traveler's Wife****
LJ Smith - The Awakening & The Struggle
LJ Smith - The Fury & Dark Reunion
LJ Smith - The Return Vol. 1, Nightfall
Philippa Gregory - The White Queen*
Philippa Gregory - The Bolyen Inheritance
Philippa Gregory - The Virgin's Lover
Philippa Gregory - The Other Queen*
Philippa Gregory - The Constant Queen
Philippa Gregory - The Queen's Fool
Anita Shreve - The Pilot's Wife*
Anita Shreve - The Weight of Water
Kay Hooper - Blood Ties
Suffice it to say, I. Read. A LOT.
Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions for good authors to try. As you can see from the list, once I find an author I like, I tend to read all of their books.
(* denotes ones I particularly enjoyed)
1 comment:
You might like the other Kim Edwards book, "The Secrets of the Fire King" and if you liked the Time Traveler's Wife, you will like her other book, "Her Fearful Symmetry". Also, Anita Shreve's best books (IMHO) are "Fortune's Rocks" and "All He Ever Wanted".
Oh and if after "The Weight of Water" you are interested in the murders on the Isles of Shoals you can borrow my book "Cold Water Crossing" which tells the true story.
Post a Comment