Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dr. Carter

Ava and Carter had their three year check up in early December. Shortly after, playing Doctor became the new game of choice. The two took turns being the doctor and patient. Jake, Ellie, and I also had to play patient many times. Finally, we suggested that they use the baby dolls as patients as there were only so many shots and blood pressure checks that we could take!

So Carter became the doctor and Ava became the concerned mother bringing her baby in.


Carter knew all the steps to follow for the check-up. Both kids did get a little excited when it was time to give us our shots. Sadistic little beasts!
As far as their appointment goes, since I don't think I ever posted the results, both are growing great.
Ava was 31 lbs and 37 inches tall, both of which place her in the 50%ile for her age.
Carter was 41 lbs and 40 inches tall. His height had him in the 95%ile and his weight is basically off the charts!
I can't get over the fact that there is now a 10 pound difference between the two! And poor Ellie only weighs about 5 pounds more than Carter and is only about 6 inches taller. It won't be long until he surpasses her! Carter can already take Ellie down and pin her down so it will only get more interesting from here!

1 comment:

The Hanlins said...

I would be concerned if my doctor did not wear pants:)