Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Funnies

It's been a while and rather than make excuses as I seem to regularly do, here are some funny ecards that I've found that should tell the story.
 
 
This one explains it all!!

Jake's sister sent me this one that she found on a mom website.  Too funny!


I love this one. You'd be surprised how many people will say "two for the price of one!"  Pretty sure that they each had their own hospital bill at birth, each require their own clothing and food, each need a bed to sleep in, and we definitely paid tuition for two at preschool. This sums it up perfectly.


The twins finished preschool last week. I thought I was being original and bought the teachers each a plant as a thank you. Turns out at least 4 other families in our class had the same idea! Here's the cute little card I whipped up in Photoshop in 30 seconds for the teachers.
 
Ellie's birthday is Thursday.  With working and the school year ending and everything else we had going on last year, I didn't put together a friend party for her. She begged for one this year so we are having a small bash on Saturday.  Just Ellie and her 9 closest friends. Ellie cried when I made her cut the guest list down to 9 but she did it.  Hopefully all goes well with our plans. I've got it pretty much planned out so now I just need to pick up the few items we need yet and put everything together. The condition for her party was that we keep it simple and easy so it shouldn't be too stressful.  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: