We have had an uncharacteristically warm October. September was cool to the point of having to crack out the almost too small clothes of last winter to get through each day. I wait to buy the twins' clothing until my multiples group's fall sale, which wasn't until the end of September this year. Normally, that would be fine but this year September was so cool that I actually went to Target one day and bought Carter a few pairs of sweats and long-sleeve shirts in his new size just so the kid would be warm and not baring a midriff.
Then comes October, with days in the 70s and 80s. Of course I have already packed up most of the summer clothing since September was so cool. Luckily I left a few things out because these kids are wearing t-shirts and shorts each day.
The weather has been so nice that we decided to have an outdoor meal this past weekend. We grill year round, but to be able to be outside playing while grilling and to even eat our meal outside, in October nonetheless, was quite the treat!
It apparently was so warm that clothing was optional!
We also had our fall photo shoot on Sunday. Here's a sneak peek of one of the photos. I spent a lot of time picking out coordinating fall outfits only to have a day that reached 80! So while we look nice with the fall colors, we are all actually sweating in our attire. Last year we froze, this year we perspired! Just can't win!

Photos taken by Annie Torrini Photography. I changed it up this year and decided to try someone different. Her blog is
http://www.atorriniphotography.com. You can see a few more sneak previews of our shoot there. We are the "W" family.
No comments:
Post a Comment