Thursday, October 28, 2010
Top Tooth Gone!
Ellie lost her first top tooth! This makes it her third tooth to date. I'm not quite sure this tooth was completely ready to come out but Jake succeeded in getting it out. It's been wiggly for awhile and last night he gave it a good yank so that it was barely hanging in there. Ellie didn't like that but it left the tooth just dangling so there was really no choice but for Jake to pull it out. The highlight was the dollar that the Tooth Fairy left last night!
Carter was very distressed by Jake yanking out Ellie's tooth. He says his teeth are stuck and never coming out. I don't think he will ever let Jake near his mouth now! He's still discussing it this afternoon so he apparently found it very traumatizing. I wasn't there to see what it was like as the tooth was being pulled. Loose and wiggly teeth are one thing I just can't deal with so I was hiding upstairs during the whole process! I couldn't even look in Ellie's mouth until the bleeding had stopped. I just hope she keeps the other front one in until the new one starts to come through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment