










Photos were taken at Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis. The leaves were perfect!
That said, I still love the work Melissa does. We know Melissa because she is a teacher at Rich's (my father-in-law) school. Of course, being someone who tends to stew on things and feel far more guilty for something I shouldn't, I have been feeling really bad we didn't use her again. This feeling was compounded by the fact that for my education class, I needed to spend 25 hours viewing a classroom, preferrably a grade level I'd like to teach. Melissa teaches 6th grade math, which is ideally where I'd love to be someday. So every Monday for the past 7 weeks, I have had to see Melissa and feel guilty that we weren't using her for the third year in a row! Anyway, to pacify my guilty conscience, we will likely be using Melissa for either maternity photos (if Jake can fully convince me) or for Finito's first baby photos. Both are fantastic photographers so we might just have to start doing semi-annual photo shoots and using one in spring and one in fall! If only I wasn't so conscientious!!
1 comment:
aw, those are great pics!
Post a Comment