Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Fun

This was actually last weekend, but here we are baking cookies. I usually help Mom by getting all the ingredients out of the cupboard but this time I decided that I was going to do the actual mixing.

Here's Carter jumping for joy because the cookies are almost ready.

No pictures of Ellie last weekend as she was off with Dad for Papa's birthday party. The roads were icky from the first snowstorm of the season and Mommy got stressed enough driving to class (she did get bonus points for being one of 11 to show though, which is exactly why she went!). So Carter, Mom, and I stayed home while Ellie and Dad went to Amanda and Tony's for Grandpa's party. Ellie had fun bowling and getting some attention from all the adults and we got to hang with Mom at home, bake cookies, and curl up in front of the fireplace watching Toy Story 3.
This weekend was much of the same. Ellie had her first reconcilliation on Saturday. Carter and I got to hang out with Papa as Mom & Dad didn't want to take us to church with them. I wonder what Ellie confessed?! I hope she apologized for all the times she's been mean to me! Today we all just hung out at home and made a mess of the house. Mom seems glad that tomorrow is Monday and we have preschool. She must want to actually get the house back in order.
Hope you had a great weekend too!
Love, Ava

1 comment:

Bonnie@TheFragileXFiles said...

Hey Ava, do the cookies turn out better when you cook them without any clothes on? I'll have to try that!