The kids had a great time trick-or-treating! I didn't know what to expect since it was the first time out for the twins. They had a blast! Carter would say "Trick or treat" and "thank you" after getting his candy. Ava just held her bag out and ran away as soon as she got some candy. She was all about heading to the next house and getting more! All in all, it was a fun evening.
Jake stayed home to man the door. He felt it necessary to hand out candy even though I told him to forget it and come with us. He's decided that next year forget passing candy out, he's coming along after I told him how much fun the kids were to watch.
These are the only pictures I got of the kids all night. Every time I'd try to turn my camera on to sneak a shot, they'd start running or yelling at me. They recognize the chirp the camera makes when starting up and were not going to be photographed in their costumes!

Each kid came home with 3/4 a bag full of candy, so we did pretty well. We just went up and down our street, so not bad for maybe only 30 houses. Of course, all the good stuff is gone now! All that's left is the kinds nobody likes so I think it is time to toss the rest out and give everyone a good teeth brushing and flossing.
Each kid came home with 3/4 a bag full of candy, so we did pretty well. We just went up and down our street, so not bad for maybe only 30 houses. Of course, all the good stuff is gone now! All that's left is the kinds nobody likes so I think it is time to toss the rest out and give everyone a good teeth brushing and flossing.
Time to start brainstorming for next year's costumes. I'd love to find a theme that would incorporate all four kids. Ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment