While at the fair, Jake had a brief liason with a camel. These pictures were snapped by Amanda as I was as far away in the petting zoo as I could be so people wouldn't know I was associated with Jake. I'm not quite sure what was going through his head when he decided to try hugging and wrestling the camel. I do know that the camel did not enjoy it as much as Jake did as the camel kept trying to bite Jake's back and would jump and kick around its pen.
The series of photos speaks for itself:
Who headlocks a camel? And who walks through the pig and cow barns slapping the animals on the rear? And tries to milk a cow? Our visit to the fair may be an annual event but any future trips through the animal barns will be sans Alissa. I can't handle the embarrassment of association with these city kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment