Also, please note the number of ways I was able to indicate that this is the final child. I figure the more I say it, the more likely it is to sink into Jake's head! Ironic how he is the one who thinks we need more children! Must be due to the fact that he is able to leave each day for work while I sit at home doing the real work! But this is it, of that I am 100% positive!Monday, August 9, 2010
Official Announcement
Although I don't think there are many who aren't aware of "The Final Installment", I am now making the official announcement. Baby 4, the Grand Finale, is due February 5th. We have already had one ultrasound done for head count purposes. There is, for the record, only one baby. Amen to that! Don't want to go the twin route again! We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Finito, exisiting children included. We will not be finding out the gender of the baby as we'd rather have the element of surprise. We'd like to round things out, but as long as Finis is healthy, we'll take whatever we get.
Also, please note the number of ways I was able to indicate that this is the final child. I figure the more I say it, the more likely it is to sink into Jake's head! Ironic how he is the one who thinks we need more children! Must be due to the fact that he is able to leave each day for work while I sit at home doing the real work! But this is it, of that I am 100% positive!
Also, please note the number of ways I was able to indicate that this is the final child. I figure the more I say it, the more likely it is to sink into Jake's head! Ironic how he is the one who thinks we need more children! Must be due to the fact that he is able to leave each day for work while I sit at home doing the real work! But this is it, of that I am 100% positive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pleased to see the Wendorff Bunch will be even bunchier!
Post a Comment