Monday, June 6, 2011

4 Months Old!

It's hard to believe this little lady is 4 months old now! She is the happiest baby. She smiles nonstop. In fact, when I tried to take pictures of her yesterday, she was so happy that her smiles are so big that they don't even look like smiles!

I propped her on the couch for her pictures and she leaned forward and tried to sit up on her own!

So excited that she had to hide her face!







A very healthy baby, as evidenced by her thighs!

Pic taken this morning to prove that this baby is always all smiles!



Hannah loves the exersaucer and jumperoo. They allow her to be up and able to see what is happening but give her a shield so that her brother and sisters can't love on her too intensely. She also spins in circles on the floor when on her back. Hannah does not like tummy time so we have to get inventive with how she practices lifting her head. She does get herself from her back to one side though. I wouldn't be surprised if she rolls back to front before she rolls tummy to back. She's too busy being mad when on her tummy to figure out that she can change the position if she practices hard enough!


There's something about Hannah that seems familiar to me. I'm going to have to dig out photos of Ellie and Carter to see if she looks like one of them. Maybe she's just familiar to my heart (aww, how's that for poetic!). Regardless, she is such a joy and everyone here loves her!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

She is SO CUTE!

I call that little roll of fat on the babies' legs their "chubba-wubba" or "wubba" for short. My Hannah and Ben have their fair share of wubba! It's what makes the cutest babies!!