Finito had his/her latest photo shoot this morning. I held strong and did not find out the gender. The surprise when the baby is born will be well worth it. When the tech told me to look away because she had to do measurements in the lower region and I might see something I didn't want to see, I not only turned my head but squeezed my eyes shut tight too so I wouldn't be tempted to look! Jake was unable to join me as no one could watch the kids for us and it just felt like it would be wrong to find out if he couldn't be there with me. But as I already said, the surprise will be well worth it in the end! I need something to look forward to after the ordeal of giving birth to this baby!
Anyway, here's little Finito:
Note: the ball shaped thing right above its nose is its fist. He/she spent much of the ultrasound with this arm draped over its head. I imagine it felt inconvenienced by the prodding from the ultrasound as it was not a cooperative baby! It already appears that Finito will fit in perfectly with our crew of dramatic children!


A little wave for the adoring fans
The feet. Please note the width. Kid's gonna have feet as wide as Carter's.
Darn Jake and his extra wide feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment