For what I think is the first time ever, all 5 of us needed haircuts at the same time. Luckily I'm a coupon collector and I had 4 coupons for Great Clips and one coupon for Fantastic Sam's. Jake went to get his hair cut last weekend. Today I decided to schlep all three munchkins to get their haircuts done. This was in fact an ingenious idea because we had the place to ourselves. Weekends are usually nuts and I think whenever a child needs a trim again, we will be going during the week.



All three look nice and refreshed with a new trim. And of course, all three got suckers at the end of their haircuts. In fact, that was all Ava and Carter talked about during their cuts. They all look so cute and ready for fall!

Tomorrow I am off to get my haircut. I decided I'd much rather fly solo and enjoy some time by myself. But by the end of tomorrow, we will all be sporting fresh looks. Hopefully it will be another year or more before we all end up at this point at the same time again!
No comments:
Post a Comment