Friday, September 10, 2010

My Little Prepsters

Yesterday when attempting to get Ava and Carter into actual clothing, they both decided that they wanted to wear khaki pants instead of sweats or jeans. I found each a cute shirt to go with and thought that the two could have come straight out of a Gap ad. I felt some remorse that they were wearing these cute, adorable outfits on Thursday when the only thing on the agenda was a trip to the gym instead of on Friday, when there was to be an open house at the preschool/Mom's Day Out program they start next week.



Turns out the kids are smarter or at least have better intuition than me. When checking the website for the times of the open house this morning to make sure we would be on time, I realized that the open house was actually yesterday. So the kids could have been dressed cute for meeting their teacher and seeing their "school" if only their mother would have written down the right date. Thank goodness that the first day is only a half day since there will be no familiarity with the place.
Just when I thought I was finally starting to get life back in order...........


No comments: